Thursday, February 21, 2013

Daybook of Love: Weeks 1 - 2



It's been about a week since my last post. During that time, I've been super busy with different projects. I can't wait to share them with you! I'm especially happy to finally be all caught up in the February Daily Daybook that I made! I promised to share them here on my blog. But instead of bombarding you with my pages all at once, I'll just be doing two posts of the inside of this book. At the end of the month, I'll share the last two weeks. (You can now find Days 15 - 28 here.)

Life Documented
Days 1 to 14:

Title Page - 14 Years of Love
Day 1: Then & Now
Day 2: Family Fun Day (Part 1)
Day 2: Family Fun Day (Part 2)
Day 3: 14 Years of Love Songs
Day 4: A New Favorite
Day 5: Welcome to My Blog
Day 6: 10 Things I Love About You
Day 7: Happy Mail
Day 8: A Moment in Time
Day 9: Hauls
Day 10: 14 Years of Memories
Day 11: Miss Kiani
Day 12: I <3 Being A Girl
Day 13: Love is Everywhere
Day 14: VDay (Part 1)
Day 14: VDay (Part 2)

Wanna stay updated on my recent posts and projects? Be sure to "like" my new fan page on Facebook!

What do you think of my daybook so far? Are you documenting life too? Any questions or comments? Feel free to drop me a line... Feedback is always welcome!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Jess :D Thanks so much for stopping and showing love! It means a lot to me. Talk to ya soon <3

      Delete
  2. Cute as. Your pages are beautiful Crystal :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! Thank you so much! I had so much fun using your printables this month :D I still have some of your newest designs to print and cut! Can't wait to use them in the remaining days of my book. Thank you sharing them with us <3 Looking forward to your next creation!

      Much Aloha for stopping by (:

      Delete
  3. love ur creation ur so talented i luv ur book so beatiful alot of work u put into it thanks for being u////huggz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww :) Thank you so much Elena! You are such a wonderful friend and I appreciate all of the kind words you always have for me. Thank for stopping by to show some love, it means a lot to me. You know I will talk to you soon. Take care my friend <3

      Much Aloha!

      Delete
  4. Such an awesome idea for a daybook! Wouldn't have thought to do that theme for February! Love it Crystal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee :) I smash* and daybook about "Love" all year round, so it was nice digging through my supplies for that theme (I found a lot of stuff). I got to use up a lot of my stash! Thanks for stopping by and showing love <3

      Delete
  5. Love them all. So cute. You have awesome printables and I like it that it isn't too huge. Great job as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MiMi! Thank you so much for stopping by and showing love <3 I have such a fun time gathering printables every month for my books. February was extra fun looking for "love" themed stuff! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback :D

      Delete
  6. Crystal I love the daybook. Your layouts flow so nice. What an awesome idea to have all your loves for a February theme book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne! I had tons of fun putting this daybook together, from picking out the patterned paper, to scouring the internet for "love" themed printables. I smash about Love year-round, so it was extra special to have a whole book in February dedicated to it ;-) It was also a great way for me to destash some of my stash!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover