Monday, May 13, 2013

Project Life: Week 18


Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed your weekend :) When the sun comes out, we are out on the town exploring. Can't wait to document all of the fun stuff we do during the warm summer months coming up! Since I'm all caught up on my PL album, I thought I would share last week's layout with you now....

WEEK 18
Life Documented
April 28 - May 4
Week 18: Full Spread

It truly was a  lovely spring week here in the Pacific NW. We enjoyed plenty of sunshine and had lots of fun family time out-and-about our neck of the woods. Lots of great instagrams, cool snippets, fabulous fillers, journaling, and handmade cards fill these pages.

Week 18: Left Page

Here I'm usisng a Becky Higgins Design A photo page. I decided to do something different with it this week, and made some of my own cards using Amy Tangerines 6x6 "Sketchbook" paper pad. The small 6x6 pads are perfect for Project Life. Just one 2" slice off of one side gives you a beautiful 4x6 card to decorate as you choose. The embellishments on this page consist of some cute Cameo cuts, an Amy Tangerine "Sketchbook" label, some washi tape, alphabet stickers, and Amy T. thickers. 

Week 18: Left Page - CloseUp

I filled the 4x6 slots with a handmade card for instapics and a couple of We R Memory Keepers cards, even using one of them for my title card. Another slot holds a snippet of our recent activity on Netflix. Since it was about The Walking Dead, I added one of my Get Glue stickers. The smaller 3x4 slots hold some fun free printables. On one of those cards I chose to handwrite a favorite quote. I even added a snapshot of the weather this week taken from an app on my smartphone. The last 3x4 card came from a 12x12 paper pad collection. I used it as my "May Day is Lei Day" card.

Week 18: Right Page

This page came from a set of generic photo pages I picked up from Hobby Lobby. I love using 3x4 cards and when I saw this layout with 4x3 slots, I had to have it. It's awesome because I had lots of  horizontal 4x3 cards but no photo pages to hold them! I think it works great with Becky Higgins' Design A page. 

I included a couple more handmade cards using Amy T scrapbook paper, but this time I cut them vertical for the 4x6 slots. The "Favorite Things" and "Treasured Memories" cards are by WRMK. I filled the center column with cool 4x3 cards that came from the same paper pad collection of my "Lei Day" card on the left page. I added more instagram pics of various sizes spread throughout the different cards. More awesome Cameo cuts, alphabet stickers, washi tape, and other small little details finish off this spread.

Are you documenting 2013 with Project Life? How do you like it so far? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? Please let me know. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover