Monday, May 6, 2013

Project Life: Weeks 16 - 17


Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a very enjoyable and productive National Scrapbooking Day. I sure did... turned it into a weekend :D And I'm so proud to say that I'm officially caught up with Project Life...Weeks 16 - 18 completed! Today I'm sharing one of the spreads that I just created in my album. I didn't have much to document for the last couple of weeks, so I decided to do something a little different. Single pages for both weeks just made sense. So here is my Week 16 & Week 17 double-page spread...

WEEK 16
Life Documented
April 14 - April 20

This was a very happy and colorful week. Spring is in full bloom! I thought it would be great to represent the season using color everywhere... in the photos, journal cards, and with the embellishments. Very cheerful and so much fun!


I chose my favorite Project Life Design A photo page for this week. I filled it with a mix of 3x4 and 6x4 journal cards, some are We R Memormy Keepers and others are free printables that I printed at home. I added all kinds of photos like 3x4's and instagram pics of various sizes. This page wouldn't be complete without some embellishments. Lots of different alphabet stickers, roller date stamps, sentiment stickers, chipboard, clear stamps, and cutouts.

Week 16: Close Up

WEEK 17
Life Documented
April 21 - 27

Although we are a "Green" family that makes eco-choices everyday, people all over will be celebrating  Mother Earth. And in honor of Earth Day, I thought it would be fun to make Week 17 - Earth Week in my Project Life album, focusing more on our Eco-Friendly lifestyle. 


I went with another Becky Higgins Design A photo page and filled it with different journal cards. Some are free printables, WRMK cards, or cut with my Cameo. I was lucky to come across some really cute Earth Day printables that just needed some resizing to fit in the 3x4 slots of my book. I printed them out on Kraft paper for a totally different look. I used more various sized instagram pics and a 3x4 pic on a handmade 6x4 card. I got to tap into some of my "Green" themed embellishments along with more alphabet stickers, AT thickers, and stamps.

Week 17: Close Up

I love the way this spread turned out! It's the first time I've done just a single page to document a specific week, but it worked out perfectly for the two consecutive weeks where I had only a few moments to share. I'll definitely keep it in mind for the future...


I hope you enjoyed this post! If you see any printables you like, you can find them on either my "SMASH* & PL" or "Printables/Templates" pinboards on Pinterest. There are hundreds of pins for inspiration, links to free printables, as well as DIYs and How-Tos. Feel free to "pin" away, I'm sure you'll find something you like :)

Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? Drop me line. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated.

Mahalo for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover