Thursday, November 7, 2013

Filofax: Week 44


Hello Lovelies! Today I'm sharing my weekly Filofax post a few days behind schedule since I took a little hiatus earlier this week. For the last couple of months I've had the pleasure of using an A5 along with my Personal Filofax to help organize my life. I've been asked time and time again how I use both of these planners together. And by popular demand, I'm currently working on an A5 post where I'll be showing the inside of my A5 Original and how I use it. So please stay tuned! But in the meantime, feel free to see how I use my Personal Domino here, and check out what happened last week in my Filofaxes.

Filofax: Week 44 in My Planners

For a better understanding of the details you see on the pages of my Filofaxes, I'm going to give you a quick rundown of what I use my Personal and A5 planners for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, Household stuff [such as chore lists, meal planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my Personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate entries from my A5 into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life.

Filofax: Week 44 in My Personal Domino

This part of my [personal] life wasn't all that busy. Which I'm incredibly thankful for because this week in my A5 Filofax is a totally different story! As you can see, I noted all of the goings-on I have with my blog from my A5, as well as the usual stuff I do on a daily basis. I also note when I receive packages, pay bills, and other important details. I started using some stuff from my Filo stash like a Martha Stewart dewdrop to remind me to water my plants. Since it's sticky, it can easily move from week to week! I also decided to do some extra decorating this week in honor of Halloween... like a few Hello Kitty stickers I've been hoarding since last year!

But before starting any week in my Filofax, I always add washi tape to my pages. This week I chose a few lovely tapes that were gifted to me by a sweet friend. The black and white theme works perfectly for Halloween week and complement my other decorations quite well. I also added some orange in there including an arrow I made with neon paper tape from my collection. A yellow up&up [Target] magnetic clip holds my pages together.

The WO2P inserts I'm using were created by my girl Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I really love them because they're extra spacious and for the Sunday start date. I have a Paper Addict dashboard [which I personalized] sitting between my pages, that holds important sticky notes from my week. 

Week 44 in My A5 Original

For my A5, I'm using No. 2105-2013 WO1P inserts by Paige Paigen. I think I'm finally used to having only one page per week for all of my creative planning. At first I didn't think this setup would work for me since I'm the type that writes everything down, and loves having lots of space. But obviously from how busy this week was, that really didn't pose a problem. It works well for my needs.

I don't decorate the pages of my A5 very much, apart from the usual washi tape. This week I used a chevron design by The Paper Studio [Hobby Lobby] on top, and more gifted washi tape with a black and white theme on the bottom. I carried it onto next week's page for a consistent look. Another Paper Addict dashboard sits between my WO1P inserts. A pretty pink up&up [Target] magnetic clip holds my pages together.

A Sneak Peek at My Current Week

That's all I have for you today! I hope you enjoyed my Filofax post :) Feel free to browse all of my completed layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest.

You can stay updated on all of my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you a planner addict? Do you have a favorite Filofax? How do you use it? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover