Monday, November 18, 2013

Filofax: Week 46


Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend :) It's time for my end of the week Filofax post! To stay organized, I use both an A5 and personal planner. I've been asked many times how I use my different Filos together, so I started working on an A5 post. I'll be sharing the inside of my A5 Original and how I use it later this week! Until then, feel free to check out my Personal Domino and Week 45.

Filofax: Week 46 in My A5 Original & Personal Domino

To give you a better understanding of the details you see on the pages of my planners, I'm just going to give you a quick rundown of what I use my Personal and A5 Filofax for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate some entries from my A5 into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life. This system totally works for me!

Filofax: Week 46 in My Personal Domino

It was a fairly busy week with all of my usual daily plans, along with some other household details that I like to document. Color-coding really helps me stay on top of things! For decorations, I chose a lovely set of Recollections (Michaels) washi tape to adorn my pages. I also used a Martha Stewart dewdrop [which I move from week to week] for a reminder, and an up&up (Target) magnetic clip to hold my pages together. A Paper Addict dashboard sits between my week to hold important sticky notes.

The WO2P inserts I'm using were created by my friend Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I've had them for almost 6 months and really enjoy how spacious they are (especially on the weekends)! I also like how the week starts on Sunday.

Filofax: Week 46 in My A5 Original

In my A5 Original I'm using No. 2105-2013 WO1P inserts by Paige Paigen. At first, I thought I wasn't going to like having my week on a single page because I write down A LOT of stuff! I thought space was going to be a huge issue. But after a couple of months of continued use, I actually like them :) Even with a busy week I have more than enough space for all of my details.

The only decorating I do on the pages in my A5 is with washi tape. This week I added the same Recollections set that I used in my Personal Domino. Another Paper Addict dashboard [which I personalized] sits right between my weeks. I also have an up&up magnetic clip to hold my pages together in this planner too.

A Sneak Peek at The Current Week in My Personal Domino

That's it for today! Feel free to browse all of my previous layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest. Be sure to follow that board because I find new stuff all the time!

You can stay updated on all of my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you obsessed with using planners to organize your life? A fellow Filofax addict? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love this post!!As always, very inspirational! Ive been toying with the idea of going a5 for years now because my poor domino is bursting!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie :)

      That was my problem when I only had my personal Domino! It was getting pretty stuffed, plus I didn't have enough space for all of the notes and details I added to my calender and diary inserts. An A5 makes things so much easier! Having both planners gives me more than enough space for all of the details! I highly recommend getting one ;-)

      Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

      Delete
  2. You really are an inspiration! I love planners *all types and colors* I just started my Filofax Collection and I am starting to use one as a budget planner... Let's see how that goes.
    Thanksss for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Glorymar! You're very sweet <3

      Welcome to an addiction ;-) Although I've been using paper planners for over a decade, I wasn't in love with them as much as I am with my Filofaxes! The pretty colors, fun styles, and superior quality has me hooked! I'm never going back to those plain, old, ugly planners I used to use....

      You are so very welcome! Thanks for stopping by :) Look forward to hearing from you again soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover