Sunday, November 24, 2013

Filofax: Week 47


Hello! It's time for my end of the week Filofax post! I use both an A5 and Personal planner to stay organized. And now you can see the inside of both my Filofaxes and how I use them! Feel free to take a peek at My A5 Original & Personal Domino! In case you missed last week's post, you can find it here.

For now, I'll just give you quick rundown of what I use my Personal and A5 Filofax for. Both follow the same color-coding system. My [Personal] Domino holds all of my personal notes, family details, appointments/events, paydays & bills, contacts, as well as notes specific to my A5. For my blog and Project Life planning, crafts, online order tracking, and Household stuff [such as chore lists, menu planning, and important financial details], I use my A5. Since my Personal FF is my everyday planner, I duplicate some entries from my A5 into it because I like knowing exactly what I have going on in that part of my life.

Filofax: Week 47 in My Personal Domino

It was a pretty busy week in my everyday planner with all of my usually daily routines, important to-dos, and notes about online orders. For decorations, I used bright and cheery colors. The pink geometric tape on top is by Studio 112, and the fun neon washi on the bottom is by Scotch. I also used a Martha Stewart dewdrop for a reminder [which I move from week to week], and an up&up (Target) magnetic clip to hold my pages together. A Paper Addict dashboard sits right between my week to hold important sticky notes.

The WO2P inserts I'm using were created by my friend Cathy V. of Paper Addict. You can download them here. I've been using them since July, and really enjoy how spacious they are for all of my notes, especially on the busy weekends! They also start on Sunday, which is great for me.

Filofax: Week 47 in My A5 Original

In my A5 Original, I'm using No. 2105-2013 WO1P inserts by Paige Paigen. These are the first inserts I've used since getting me A5 planner a couple of months ago. I didn't think I would like having my week on a single page since I'm the type that writes everything down. I thought space was going to be a huge issue. But so far, that doesn't appear to be a problem. I have more than enough space for all of the details.

I don't do too much decorating in my A5 except for the usual washi tape. This week it's the pretty set of Recollections tape continued from last week's page. Another Paper Addict dashboard [which I customized] sits right between my weeks. I also have another up&up magnetic clip here too.

Filofax: Week 47 in My A5 Original & Personal Domino

That's all I have for you today! Feel free to browse all of my previous layouts here. If you're looking for more planner inspiration, check out my "Filofax Addict" pinboard on Pinterest. Be sure to follow that board because I find new stuff all the time!

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by liking my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there now and show some love...

Are you obsessed with using planners to organize your life? A fellow Filofax addict? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? I'd love to hear it! Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover