Thursday, January 16, 2014

365/30 Lists: 2014 | Week 2


Last week I shared my newest adventure here on my blog. And I had no idea how popular my 365/30 Lists Journal would be with my readers! I received such wonderful feedback across all of my social accounts, on my blog, and on the 365/30 Lists: Philofaxers! Facebook group! I'm so happy to hear that a lot of you decided to join me on this journey :) It's going to be so much fun!

I customized this project to suit my needs. Deciding not to use my Filofax made sense to me. I honestly don't have the extra space for 30 separate lists. I also want to keep all of my lists together in one book... so I went with a bound journal. But if you have room to do it in your Filofax or planner, go for it!

In case you missed last week's post, you can find it here. View this month's complete list of prompts @365/30 Lists: Philofaxers!. I'll be using the hashtag #30filolists on instagram, if you want to follow my journey.

WEEK 2
January 6 - January 12

365/30 Lists 2014: Days 6 & 7

365/30 Lists 2014: Days 8 - 10
I added some extras to this page with a Kawaii ice cream cone sticker by Stickerdoodles, a Typo page marker, red paper tape [Kid Made Modern from Target], and filmstrip washi tape.

365/30 Lists 2014: Days 11 & 12

Here I drew some zentangles to fill up some blank space, and embellished the page with another Kawaii sticker and an arrow post-it from my stash of Filofax supplies.

That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my post and leave here inspired to try something new :) For more... tune in next week! Feel free to check out my other Filofax posts.

You can stay updated on my recent posts, projects, and photos by following me on instagram, or by "liking" my fan page on Facebook. So why not head over there and show some love...

Are you a lister? Joining in on the 365/30 Lists: Philofaxers! fun? Any thoughts, questions, or comments about this post? Please let me know. Your feedback is always welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover